Restaurant Insurance

Running a restaurant is challenging enough without having to worry about things like lawsuits, loss of income or property damage. Adequate restaurant insurance can help reduce these worries and help you concentrate on your food and your customers.

Restaurants face a wide range of risks every day, and each business is unique. A typical restaurant BOP might include coverages such as:

  • General Liability Insurance

  • Worker’s Comp Insurance

  • Property Coverage

  • Identity Theft Insurance

  • Valuable Papers Coverage

  • Loss of Income Insurance

Who Needs Restaurant Insurance?

All restaurants and food related businesses should have some type of restaurant insurance to stay protected. Examples of the different types of restaurant insurance we offer to food businesses include:

  • Bar Insurance

  • Café Insurance

  • Cafeteria Insurance

  • Catering Insurance

  • Diner Insurance

  • Deli Insurance

  • Food Delivery Insurance

  • Fast Food Insurance

  • Pizza Restaurant Insurance

  • Lounge Insurance

Some restaurants require specialized coverages and laws can vary by state. Make sure you're familiar with the local rules and regulations where you work.

Business Owners Policy

A Business Owners Policy (BOP) could provide various protections for restaurants including general liability insurance, property insurance, loss of income coverage and more.

General liability insurance, or GL, is an important part of any restaurant insurance plan. It could provide protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from things like slips, building damage, lawsuits and other business related risks.

Find out if you're eligible to include BOP - through the REGION Insurance Group Commercial Insurance program - as a part of your restaurant insurance plan. 

Workers' Compensation Insurance

Workers' compensation insurance through the REGION Insurance Group Commercial Insurance program could help cover the medical costs and a portion of lost wages for an employee who becomes ill or injured during work. Discover if you're eligible to include workers' compensation coverage to your restaurant insurance package. 

Restaurant Insurance for Vehicles

We provide all types of restaurant vehicle insurance including:

  • Food Truck Insurance

  • Van Insurance

  • Pickup Truck Insurance

  • Box Truck Insurance

  • Business Auto Insurance

  • Commercial Trailer Insurance

See What You Could Save

Get a commercial restaurant insurance quote online or call the REGION Insurance Group team today at 219-213-2306 and learn more about insurance for your vehicles and restaurant.

In addition to outstanding commercial vehicle claims services, we also provide flexible payment options and fast online bill payment capabilities.